Tuesday, September 23, 2014

It's been over a year since the last post smh with sad puppy dog eyes

You know that look your pup gives you when he knows he's done something he shouldn't have? The downward shifty eyes that look up at you tentatively in shame? Well... that's me right about now because I turned to posting more on Facebook and I haven't posted in over a year on this blog and I feel bad for abandoning my it. I started my own business and things have been busy as all hell, so I guess the dust had to settle a bit. However one thing has remained a constant in my life and that is YODA! Throughout it all, Yoda has been there every step of the way being her very sweet, spunky, snuggly self. And she is happy and healthier now than ever! So, how about a brief recap of the previous year in photos!? and a promise to post more regularly, as in once a week? I think that's a very reasonable goal!

Yoda in Star Wars mode

Random kisses over the year!

Christmas 2013

Outdoorsy Family Trips

Yoda being ridiculously cute

1 comment:

  1. Aw Yoda, it's so nice to see you again and glad you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete